IntelliJ Coding Shortcuts You Need to Knowmonday, february 13, 2023
In this video, I’m showing the most important IntelliJ coding shortcuts that you need to know to boost your productivity. Just with a handful of shortcuts, we can reach the point where we don’t have to touch the mouse anymore in our usual workflow, and thus increase the focus and reduce friction.
|Basic code completion|
|Complete current statement|
|Show context actions (aka “quick fix”)|
|Reformat code (and optimize imports)|
|Next highlighted error|
- Developer Productivity Masterclass
- IntelliJ Navigation Shortcuts You Need to Know
- Executing IntelliJ actions with IdeaVim
- IntelliJ Live Templates You Need to Know
- My favorite IdeaVim features (Video)
- My Dotfiles on GitHub
Found the video useful? Then you might enjoy my Developer Productivity Masterclass.