Video Course — Event Sourcing, Distributed Systems & CQRSthursday, february 02, 2017
I’m announcing a new free video course on the topic of event sourcing, distributed systems & CQRS.
The course is be published in several episodes. They are showing the concepts of both event sourcing and event-driven architectures, where the motivations and benefits of this approaches are and — of course — how to realize these concepts using Java technology.
Furthermore I showcase the concepts using a scalable, distributed “coffee-shop” example and Apache Kafka as event store.
So enjoy watching!
1. Shortcomings of CRUD
2. The eventually consistent real-world
3. Event Sourcing
4. Benefits of event sourced architectures
5. Introduction to event-driven architectures
6. Introduction to CQRS
7. How to build an Event Store
8. Scalable, event-driven coffee shop
9. Implementation in Java EE
10. Using Kafka with Java
11. Running the scalable coffee shop
The demo application is available on GitHub.
Found the post useful? Subscribe to my newsletter for more free content, tips and tricks on IT & Java: